Built on the Strength of 90 Years of Experience, We Provide Alternative Investment Solutions Through Managed Futures.
RCG Managed Futures Database and Managed Futures Investments
RCG Managed Futures provides access to the RCG Managed Futures Database, a full database of over 100 CTAs, which is powered by the industry leading BarclayHedge database tool, and offers information on a large variety of trading styles and CTA programs. Included are CTA programs offering access to discretionary trading, technical trading, trend following, counter-trend, day trading, spreads, and option strategies.
Investors can use RCG’s CTA database to help find CTAs for their wealth management needs. We provide access to managed futures separately managed accounts which may assist you in diversifying your existing investment portfolio. Diversifying your portfolio can possibly increase your profit and reduce your risk. Managed Futures may also be attractive as a standalone investment.
Managed Futures Program for Introducing Brokers
As the managed futures division of RCG, we offer a managed futures program for Introducing Brokers which can aid brokers in expanding this portion of your business. Utilize the managed futures CTA database to provide information to your clients regarding managed futures opportunities. As your FCM, we can streamline the process for you by offering the tools necessary. Please contact us at RCG Managed Futures for more information.
Futures Clearing and Give up Execution for CTAs and Access to Capital Introductions through Investors Choosing Your CTA Program
In addition to the above, we offer futures clearing and execution services for CTAs and their clients. Since RCG has a broad introducing broker network, CTAs have the potential for capital introductions through clients and investors searching the CTA Database, and/or reviewing CTA materials and then choosing a CTA’s particular strategy.
As stated above, we also we provide give-up services for CTAs that have clients at other clearing firms. Our auto-allocation system can automatically allocate electronic or open-outcry trades according to the CTA’s defined formula, a service that Commodity Trading Advisors find useful in the allocation process.
Distinction & History: RCG Managed Futures
- Built on the strength of our FCM: Rosenthal Collins Group (RCG): An FCM with more than 90 year of experience in the futures industry
- Diversification beyond traditional asset classes of stocks and bonds
- Efficient use of cash through notional funding. Find out about using less cash to fund an investment
- Availability of managed futures investments through Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs)
- Access to CTA information at the RCG Managed Futures CTA Database
- Utilizes database technology powered by BarclayHedge, one of the industry’s most recognized names
- Provides free educational managed futures resources
- Lower minimums available on certain CTA programs
- Liquidity and transparency of the futures markets and exchange traded products
- Largely uncorrelated to the stock market
- Ability to profit in rising and falling markets
- Ability to invest tax deferred funds through a self directed IRA
- Futures clearing and execution services with RCG: A known leader in the futures industry
- Current in the industry through direct involvement in industry organizations, associations, and events
- Reviews information on CTA programs and investments in order to review growth and progress
- Upholds the expertise and customer care standards established by Rosenthal Collins Group
Let RCG Managed Futures’ experienced brokers assist you with managed futures and the possible use of notional funding.